|PDF Title :||Hacking Android by Mohammed Imran|
|Total Page :||376 Pages|
|Author:||Mohammed A. Imran, Srinivasa Rao Kotipalli|
|PDF Size :||10.7 MB|
|PDF Link :||Available|
Here on this page, we have provided the latest download link for Hacking Android by Mohammed Imran PDF. Please feel free to download it on your computer/mobile. For further reference, you can go to packtpub.com
Hacking Android by Mohammed Imran
How to be safe from Android malware?
As an end-user, it is necessary to be careful while using Android devices. As we have seen in this chapter, Android malware that can cause great damage can be easily developed with little Android programming knowledge. Following are some general tips for end-users to be safe from Android malware:
• Always install apps from official marketplaces (Play Store).
• Do not blindly accept permissions requested by the Apps.
• Be cautious when apps are requesting more permissions than what they really need. For example, a notes app asking for READ_SMS permission is something suspicious.
• Make sure that you update your devices as soon as there is an update released
• Use an anti-malware application.
• Try not to place too much sensitive information on the phone
Hacking Android by Mohammed Imran PDF
Know more about our initiative